[Dailydrool] I need me a Marlene

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 27 15:14:38 PDT 2017

Bwahahahahaha,  I  actually  just got into a huge argument  with a women
last Saturday , I was walking my hounds, early 8:00 AM as it has  been in the
90"s for 6 straight days, any ways we are walking and this women  comes in
roller blading and she is literally dragging a small Bichon behind her,  I am
screaming at her that it is way to HOT to be running that little guy, he
was really struggling to keep up and she said EXCUSE ME ?  I said well, you
are covered in sweat because it is hot right ?  so now why dont't you put
on a GD fur coat and see how much better you feel. she was livid,  I said
here is how it is, you pick up your pup and carry him or I am going to call
the  police. she gave me the finger, BIG Whoop !  after our walk I followed
her  back to the park and the park ranger was giving the dog some water while
the  ( you know what she is )  was taking off her roller blades

Marlene  mommy to Annie and Hannah,

I still have the attitude guys