[Dailydrool] Sunny

lois.leader lois.leader via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 11 20:14:44 PDT 2017

What a beautiful tribute to Sunny, Donna! I could just see her flying like the wind, ears streaming back and paws beating the ground in tune to her own joy of living. It sounds like she had the goodest of lives with you and all those other paws. She really lived it to the fullest. The recent Drool topic about other people remembering our hounds resonated with all of us. It sounds like Sunny will have left a deep memory imprint on a number of folks. Consoling drool being slung your way from the Leader pack both here and frolicking at the Bridge with Sunny.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf and our own ATB crew: Strider and Zar and Misty and Bobo and Scout. They will be sure Sunny gets properly welcomed :-)

lois.leader at cox.net mailto:lois.leader at cox.net