[Dailydrool] Vetspital

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 2 22:04:34 PDT 2018

Hi it’s Gracie

I’m shocked and upset to hear Merta Lou ate something the doctor has to go to great lengths to get back. Again.  She is consistent you have to give her that.  I am little miss chew it right up myself but so far I’ve been lucky and nothings gotten stuck.  We will be drooling for her.

Snoopy is going to the Vetspital on Friday he works up on Saturday with a big lump on his face and the momPerson May be clueless but she knows what THAT is so he is on antibiotics to bring the swelling down and they are removing the abscesses tooth on Friday. Snoopy is nearly 13 so a little drool would be appreciated.

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPaw