[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 18:53:22 PDT 2018

My Millie has developed an annoying habit lately.  I like to watch Judge Judy and she has a show here from 3 to 4 in the afternoon.  After the show, i then take her for her walk and then feed her.  Well lately she starts up around 3:30 wanting to go out.  It is quite annoying because I want to see my program.  Many an afternoon, she puts up such a fuss that I do take her out prior to  the completion of the show.  The funny thing is that on weekends, she does not do  that.  She must have it in for Judge Judy.  They are truly funny.

 Douglas Dropp and Millie Along with
Pw.s Charlie and Bennett, both ATB
  AOL Desktop