[Dailydrool] Sassafras

Jessica Rutan jrutan at aubreydog.com
Sat Apr 7 14:23:56 PDT 2018

My sweet girl ran to the bridge this morning. My head is pounding from the many tears I have been crying. Sassy can walk again and she is howling up a storm. I can hear her if I stop crying and listen closely. Faintly the breeze, in wisps, carries her howls to tell me she arrived and is running and is playing with Harley. I will nail another cross on the fence in her honor.
Poor Aristotle is alone. He is confused that his big sister is not here. My heart is  confused as well, even though I know.

Jessica Rutan
jrutan at aubreydog.com