[Dailydrool] Good Old Days

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 08:44:00 PDT 2018

I dthis while looking for something else. It made me laugh even tho I had
trouble reading my own "Bassetese". It's been a tough year already so I
thought I would share it and hope some of you enjoy it.

"Dis are whut happin when you no paying attenshun.Lass Novermber me and Mom
wented to a Trekkin Thing when sumbuddy dump cole wadder and stuff callit
sleet down on pore Nigel when he trekkin, so he quit, MomPerson putted all
da stuffs away in a plastik box an stored it. Dis mornin she get it out and
WHOOOOOEEEEEE she done did leff a bag ob chickie bits in it allllllllll
winter long! Da Smell!! Deslishush but not to MomPerson whogakkin in da
dribeway. My trekkin harniss, ebberfing all stinky. She gots it in da white
box whut da close go in wif whut she call a drier sheet but me an Llewis
call Fun Things. Hopin ta get the stink out befour anudder 15 minutes,
guess we goin trekkin!!
Drool to all in need, Nigel ob Nigel an LLewis an dem odders"

MomPerson to MertaLou, Conley  & Doc
Nigel always made us laugh, even from the Bridge