[Dailydrool] Glandex

Ron Buries barndad4389 at me.com
Sun Apr 8 08:19:54 PDT 2018

Hi all on the drool. Hope all is well with the drool family. My Winston has had trouble with his glands since the day I adopted him. I take him for a
grooming and each time I ask them to do his nails and glands. I witness the process so I know they do it. A week later he is scooting across the carpet.
This does not make Mama happy. He also has that odor….I decided to try Pumpkin and the first time I  introduced it into his food I added just a 1/4
teaspoon of Pumpkin. 20 Minutes later he was barfing everything up. I went on line checking to see if there was something else we could use and came upon an add for Glandex. I asked my groomer about it and she said the Vet she had worked for had recommended it at times. Has anyone had experience with this product?