[Dailydrool] Anal glands

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 8 10:41:08 PDT 2018

Hi all dale here

Anal glands can be annoying and messy.   Anal gland infections can be serious enough to cost a dog its life if they go septic.  Our Gracie had anal glad infections that recurred until we just couldn’t clear them up anymore.  Our vet suggested removing them 3 months ago and we did.  It was not a cheap surgery but Gracie is just fine now and no further issues can occur now

I strongly encourage you to ask the vet if this is an infection.  Anal infusions can sometimes clear up infections.  This is really a problem to work with your vet on, please don’t try online cures for this.

Dale

Sent from my iPad