[Dailydrool] Mariah’s addendum

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 16:54:10 PDT 2018

This is Mariah.  My mom wrote a post yesterday or the day before about how if she and dad were ever contestants on the reality show “Naked and afraid” they’d take me with them to catch food for them.  (As if I’d share). here is my opinion—if mom and dad were ever on Naked and Afraid, they wouldn’t need to take me with them.  they’d be naked, see, so any woodland creatures observing them would die laughing, so mom and dad would have plenty of food.  I would be home on the bed, helping myself to food from the magic refrigerator as anyone with half a brain would do.