[Dailydrool] shock reading Issue 5 also from all of us in Montana

Leslie & Chief Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:10:42 PDT 2018

Hank and Dudley very sad when I told them about their cousins going off to see Chief and all the others ATB!  Too many too quick and too many hearts are breaking.   I wish I could lighten your load of grief but hopefully time will play a part in that, too.    Sending healing white sparkling light so their road to the Bridge is vibrant and well lite and surfaced with warmth and love.    Leslie,  Basset Rescue of M.  bassetrescuemt at gmail.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10