[Dailydrool] Drool--Late because it bounced back

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 05:57:33 PDT 2018

 Hi everyone,
We just want to let everyone know that we are in overdrive drool production
for Merta Lou and Snoopy. We are also drooling for Sassy, Henry, Rupert and
their families.  We have plenty of drool for anyone else that needs it as
well.

We are all doing fine over here. Allergies are under control for all the 4
leggers. The mom is suffering pretty good, but that just means we get more
lap time. Bugsey is shedding like a fiend, but that is it.  He went to the
vetman Monday to see why he is shedding, dull coat, smelling weird, and
whining more than usual. It was time for his thyroid test anyway, so the
vet tech pulled a senior panel on him. He has also lost 2 pounds in a
month. The vet is hoping it is hyperthyroid, but his pulse is very low
normal. Could be Cushings, but he lost weight. We will hopefully get
results today. If nothing is real definitive the vet will give a vet friend
of his a call. In case you are wondering, he is hoping that Bugsey is
hyperthyroid because he is naturally low thyroid. So, it would mean the vet
got his dose a little high. He really doesn't want him to be hypothyroid
again since he was 6 months ago and we had to raise the dose. We hope
everyone else is doing great as well!

Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com