[Dailydrool] When I joined the Drool

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 04:18:04 PDT 2018

I guess I am a relative newcomer to the Drool. I didn't even know it
existed until December 2010. I learned about it when Bugsey had a play date
at age 8 months with the rest of his siblings and his mom. Every one in his
litter went to people really into rescue and showing, except us. I am all
for rescuing and have actually rescued 5 bassets now. We tried fostering,
but it is just too stressful for Beauford. So, we stopped. He is my first
concern. Anyway, I love the Drool and enjoy reading it everyday. Although
lately it has been a little hard with so many bassets going to the Bridge.
I really wish at times we could just close the gates for a few months. I am
sure the owners of all the hounds wish the same thing.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com