[Dailydrool] Daily drooling since...

K. Green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:16:24 PDT 2018

We've been daily drooling since 2006, just before we got Cowboy. He was/is
our first dog and I stumbled upon the website when I was trying to learn
more about bassets. If not for the drool, I don't know where we would be in
the hound world, but I doubt we would have gotten so involved in rescue, or
found our sweet red Ru. And I probably would have taken the dogs to the vet
unnecessarily, or missed visits to the vet that were oh so necessary.
Droolers have literally saved our dogs lives as well as our sanity.

Cheers to many more years of drooling with all of you!

Kacy with Cowboy