[Dailydrool] Belated condolences, Drooling

Sherrilyn - sherrilyn1 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:43:59 PDT 2018

I'm just catching up on a week's worth of digests. I'm so terribly sorry to ready that Henry, Rupert, and Sassafras all went to the bridge on the same day. My condolences to their families.

I've been on the Drool since 2001 when I adopted Jacques, who, when we moved to Central America, became Panama Jacques. He died in Bogota in February 2009.

I've been mostly lurking for the past several years. I'm still sharing my home with Isabella (a.k.a. Isabella Wella Balsam, Isabella is a bella little girl, Isabelly, Belly-boo), who hails from Daphneyland, and Lola (a.k.a. L-O-L-A Lola, Lola Schmola, Lolie Schmolie, Lolicakes, Lurlene), my little bilingual basset from Mexico. They've been with me since 2009.

Sherrilyn

sherrilyn1 at hotmail.com