[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 13 21:12:01 PDT 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here

First off drool to all in need, houndies and hoomans. We love you guys

I am the victim of the clueless vetPerson the woman gave me drugs and extracted two great big teeth and it hurt and it makes it hard to chew things and it was a week ago and every day the clueless momPerson checks my stitches while I threaten to eat her which is an empty threat because I don’t bite but still!  It’s hard to eat cookies and I need my kibble softened and to top it all off yesterday my dadPerson found me napping in the sunbeam on the bed.......and the man led me off and BATHED me!  In the walk-in shower he gave me a stand up bath and then he did it to Gracie.  It was horrible we smell....oh i can’t even discuss it

So you can see it’s all doom and gloom here at my home why the Shabbat challah and the sunny warm afternoon and having family home why......ok well I guess it’s not so bad

More later from Snoopy, OEBE, curator of missing objects.  Who is nearly 13
With Gracie who is about the same age
And the clueless momPerson who joined the drool when Snoopy was 5 and she accidentally dragged a basset home from the shelter along with the lab that lab rescue sent her there for.   And so it all began

Dalerutz at sbcglobal.net

Sent from my iPad