[Dailydrool] What?

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 17:25:56 PDT 2018

This is Merta Lou, professional LAdy Basset.

I have been out for awhile with stomach problems which seem to be resolved.
For awhile now the Mother person has insisted that she keeps "missing" the
Drool. She picks up on topics that obviously everyone else knows about but
are new to her.

(Normally this would not even bear a comment as it seems to be pretty
typical of her anyway but this time, it involved the Drool.)

So Mr Conley and I began doing some investigating and guess what we found?
(No Conley, they don't really have to guess. Well because, that's why. NO
Conley, it would NOT be fun.Conley.....oh look! was that a treat someone
threw into the other room?)
(Some days...)

So anyway what we found is that about half the Drools are going to the Spam
folder and being dumped!! Can you imagine?!
So now we have to train her to check the SPam file every day. This may take
awhile so don't hold your breath.

What? NO treat? I could have sworn. Well, nevermind Conley, we're all done
here.

Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com