[Dailydrool] Nigel

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 07:45:50 PDT 2018

Said said goodbye to him this am.

At 3 am his was fine, but by 5 am it was clear he had a massive stroke.  He
had been in neurological decline for a while, and he was just at the vet
this past Tuesday, but today was his time.

He will join his herd, less Little Nikki, my one remaining hound, and he
will meet his beloved Janie Anne, his long distance Girlfriend.

He is already greatly missed.  He joined my family on my birthday in 2003
when he was ten weeks old.  He was really trying to make 15, June 11.

Many thanks who reached out to me after my whiny post over the weekend.

It never gets easy, no matter how many times one loses a beloved pet.

May God Bless all, hugs and healing drool to your pets, and thank you
always,

Jackie and Little Nikki (uh oh, I suspect special food cooking will fade)