[Dailydrool] Long post, looking for a male basset black and white, Thank you Dale, congrats Donna

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 12:10:57 PDT 2018

Yesterday am, by 5:30 am, I knew it was Nigel's time.  I needed to bring
the clean up bag outside, his poop and the towels to clean him up because
it was more foul than normal poop, and I had a repair man app't.  (the same
repair person was scheduled the day I had to put Jr. down, odd coincidence,
and I did not tell him).  A bird was chirping taps.  Never heard that
before.  The bird did two bars.  It kind of moved me.

I was going to take a break from my next hound, but I know the quiet will
be unbearable.  I am not in a rush, just want right.  Thankfully, wonderful
Little Nikki is still by my side.  I would prefer a rescue pup, and I will
not only pay rescue fees but unload a lot of basset crap to said rescue
that can be used for future fundraising.  I prefer young, I will put a toe
into puppy, yes I can do that again, but age does not matter.  I do not
want a mentally disabled dog however.  I have been through that and while
they were both rehabbed successfully, it is stressful.  If not a rescue
hound, perhaps a breeder, perhaps a retired elder.  You also can have a
boat load of basset crap and the price of your dog.  More than that, be
assured to whomever reaches out to me, know that your dog will be loved,
vetted, spoiled in all the good ways and an asset to my heart.

Dale, thank you for the nice note about Nigel.  I so appreciate your kind
words.  If you email me privately, and I won't forget the email address
this time, we can talk about things I can donate to you for your calendar
fund raiser for Sr. Hounds abound.

Donna, I am very happy YaYa found you.  She lucked out, but I think you did
as well. How wonderful she can bring Pauline memories to your light.  God
Bless.

I think I lost 20 lbs overnight, less stress cortisol.  Nigel had me on
pins and needles for over a year, back to back with Colette's illness, all
of them really starting 2013, including my Mom, home hospice.

For the first time in a very long time, I have a little real energy, in a
good place mentally.  I have a lot more to say about a lot, but not now.

BTW, if I get my new puppy, I will name him Jazz Pierre.  Just saying.

Healing drool to all in need and lots of love

Jackie and Little Nikki, not starving yet

jchazey at gmail.com