[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs $5 Friday is May 4

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Apr 28 08:08:38 PDT 2018

First, I want to thank all of you who donated to our $2 Tuesday
for Ralphie with BAGS.  In spite of so many ongoing fundraisers
we raised enough money to pay off his vet bill. The rescue sends
their thanks and is very, very appreciative.

Our rescue for May $5 Friday is Droopy BHR in PA.  They are a
smaller rescue but have 12 seniors.  We will be introducing them
on our FB page over the next week so if you’d like to see them,
go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/debbiesdawgs/   You
should be able to see the dogs even if you’re not on FB -  you
just won’t be able to like or comment on the page.

If you’d like to donate to help this wonderful rescue, it’s very
easy.  Just paypal, using the friends and family option, to
debbiesdawgs at icloud.com    In the remarks section please
put either Droopy or $5 Friday.   If you are not used to donating
this way, email me off list and I will help you through it.  It
really is very easy to do.

I know some people prefer checks, so please make it out to
Debbie’s Dawgs and mail to 23 Peppertree Ct. Marietta, GA
30068.

We started Debbie’s Dawgs so that everyone, even those who
could only manage $5 or even less, could be a part of helping
the seniors in rescue.  A lot of people donating a little does add up.
I think that Debbie would be as grateful as the rescues are for
every penny that is donated. It is not the size of your donation,
it’s the size of what can be done with your donation.  Know that
every penny does count.

Finally, I know everyone sends their best wishes, prayers and
drool for Wayne Winchester as he goes through surgery in a
few days.  We love you, Wayne!

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa who will be officially
ours in the next few days!   dlindy at mac.com