[Dailydrool] Names and Nicknames

mom2jaxson mom2jaxson at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 06:25:19 PDT 2018

Hunter Jaxson Muchmore came into my life on October 24, 2017.  I'd already decided his name before I picked him up, although I stewed on what his first name would be for a couple of weeks - Charlie and Jedi were options.  I knew Jaxson would be his middle name from the moment I decided I needed to fill the hole in my heart that my Jaxson Sirius left when he died.  Is it weird my animals all have middle names?
A few short months later he is now known as my Hunny Bunny,  my Chocolate Moose, Hunter the Destructor, and The Big Wizzer.
I think all my animals have ended up with names that evolved over time.  How about you?
Karen
null