[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sat Apr 21 19:06:38 PDT 2018

Last night I got a scare with Millie.  I think she might have slipped down a couple of stairs going up to bed.  I heard a noise and saw her on the landing.  I had to help her the rest of the way up, and then when she was upstairs, she had some real trouble walking.  I would get her up and she would walk a few steps and lay down, having no desire to walk.  I went to bed thinking she may be getting ready to leave.  But this morning all was well with her and at 4:30 am wanted to take a walk outside.  So  there I was walking the streets with her.   I was just so glad she was better that I didn't care.  The other funny thing is that she wanted to take a longer walk than usual.  Doesn't want to walk when it is light, but will do it in the wee hours of the morning.  Go figure.

 Douglas Dropp and Millie Along with
Pw.s Charlie and Bennett, both ATB
  AOL Desktop