[Dailydrool] Basset crap coming soon!

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 18:44:16 PDT 2018

Gator here... I know a surprise!! I’m not allowed to tell yet, but I am allowed to tell you that it is something you will all like! It has a picture on it that every single one of you just loved. It’s something that everyone can use. And it’s going to be available in just a few more days at the Slobbershoppe. Mz. Shelly ordered fawever ago and the slow boat finally brought them! So save some cookie $$ this week. Never mind... NOT cookies!! Get the cookies! Save coffee money, yeah that’s it-coffee $$. Oooh I can’t wait til you see... it is fun to tease though!
 You will all want one. Maybe two... will make great gifts!! There is a limited number of them so once they come out, order quick! Ooh anticipawtion ...
xxx Gator

Angelika
Sent from my iPhone