[Dailydrool] Pack Leaders

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 04:34:42 PDT 2018

At our house, Beauford is the undisputed leader. I so much prefer his
leadership style to our our first hound, Bubbles. She tolerated no stepping
out of line and ruled with iron teeth. Beauford is much more laid back and
secure in his role, If you push him too far, he will roll you over, stand
on your ears and bark in your face, just ask Browyn. I think it really
helps that Beauford really took an active part in raising Bugsey and Browyn
as puppies. He really considers them his children. He doesn't want to harm
his children, but he doesn't let them run wild either. The dynamics in this
pack are just so easy. I really love the fact that this group looks out for
each other and really cares for each other. Lots less tension and blood
shed.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess