[Dailydrool] Olivia ATB

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Sat Aug 18 10:17:00 PDT 2018

  Olivia was a survivor. She lived on the streets of Norwalk, Ohio foraging in garbage cans for food,running from people who chased her, and avoiding animal control until she was finally picked up and turned over to Ohio Basset Rescue.  At the age of 10 she survived emergency bloat surgery.  She spent two years in a foster home until we saw her little freckled face on Petfinder.  She was about 8 when she moved in with us about 8 years ago, a shy little girl who didn't have much to say.  Several weeks later she attended her first waddle and it was heartwarming to see her blossom as she began to realize that not everyone was mean and heartless.  She came home with a new attitude and soon took over as the matriarch of the hound clan.  We called her Livy.She announced every mealtime with a bark that would stop until the bowls were produced, and she would bark you out of every chair that she wanted to sit in. She was a member of the 3 hound chorus that announced every morning with a song.  She loved to roll in the bath mat and wet towels every morning and every night she would rearrange Daddy's shoes, usually hiding one.  She adored Chunky -  there seemed to be a little bit of old cougar in her.  She loved to toss her fanny at him and tease him.  A real lady,she loved her fancy dresses, especially those with ruffles.  And to the delight of the neighbors, she learned to sit on the coffee table in front of the window to watch the world go by.She began to slow down in the past year and we hoped she would be here to celebrate her 16th birthday.  Tough little girl that she was, she made it.  We celebrated her life the past week - she enjoyed carrot cake, ice cream, pizza, all the good treats of life -- and a wonderful birthday box of toys and treats from her Auntie Dawn.  And a day after her birthday, she got her angel wings and flew off to be with her old friends and family waiting for her at the Rainbow Bridge.  Godspeed and fly free little girl -- you will be in our hearts forever.Mom and Dad, Chunk;y and Christmas the Beagle
One Cup of This (Before Bed) Burns Belly Fat Like Crazy
Celebrity Local
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b7854be94c3d54be387est01vuc