[Dailydrool] Traitorous old woman continued

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 29 23:42:09 PDT 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here
The iPaw malfunctioned and only sent half so I am resending.
Hi all Snoopy here,
Can you believe it?   She’s done it again stuffed some of her stuff in a bag, stuffed the bag in the trunk and headed off to the airport. She is in London. Again!   To add insult to injury I saw her snatch my last two bags of salmon jerky and stuff them in that bag. Rolph?  Rolph have you got my jerky and my mother?

I did the secret pawtner this year.  Gracie left so it was up to me.  I just climbed up to the tippy top of momPerson stack of basset crap and grabbed a bunch of stuff and then I got some treats and I shipped it all off to auntie Lois person.  She said I did ok. Glad she liked the basset crap.
I am off of my kibble, won’t eat kibble anymore.  Nope. Done. Now on saturdays they buy me a chuck roast and some yams and carrots and stuff it all in the crock pot. They add oat meal st the end and cool it off and it makes a weeks worth of food.  I’ll eat that, no problem, I like that, but no more kibble for me I’m done with kibble.
More later from Snoopy whose mommy ran away to London yo play with Rolph

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone