[Dailydrool] Millie

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 2 22:30:53 PDT 2018

Hi all Snoopy here

Millie sounds just like ,me.  I pick at my kibble and make them doctor it and I demand my walk around the block and go SO slow at times. But I can make it around the block and up a few stairs too and if my meal is late I yell for it.  Why last week I went all the way back to the bedroom to yell at dadPerson who was trying to go back to bed without putting yogurt in my kibble while momPerson was in London.

I will head for the bridge when I am good and ready but for right now I demand to be catered to

More later from Snoopy who has been down in the back twice, tried to bloat and pancreatitis who knows how many times but here he still is ahroooooooooo

Sent from my iPaw