[Dailydrool] Val in Hawaii

Houndsabound houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri Aug 24 06:20:16 PDT 2018

I emailed yesterday and got hold of Val. As of then she said it wasn’t too bad, but she felt secure in that their homeless 30 and they were not in a flood zone area on their Island. And I also asked her to let us know as soon as she could how they were. I do worry about everybody on those islands, haven’t gone through hurricanes here in Florida, they are not anything I would wish on anyone. But at least we have the option to head north, they have nowhere to go on the island.

 Drool to all,
Wen and the Bounders

Arooos, wen and the Bounders