[Dailydrool] December $5 Friday is the 7th!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Dec 2 17:18:54 PST 2018

Debbies Dawgs $5 Friday rescues for December are
Hounds Haven and Minnesota Basset Rescues.  While they
don’t have a lot of seniors, they managed to rescue some
expensive ones!  So that these rescues can continue to take in
the seniors, no matter what shape they are in, won’t you please
consider a donation to $5 Friday?  These two rescues will split
the proceeds of this fundraiser; every penny raised goes to the
rescues for their senior vet bills, medication and other needs.

It’s easy to donate - Paypal to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com.
Please use send to a friend to help us avoid having fees taken
out.  When you fill in the amount, look for the word CHANGE
and click on that and the friends option should come up.  Thanks
for being watchful - every penny helps!

If you prefer checks, please make out to Debbie’s Dawgs
and send to 23 Peppertree Ct. Marietta GA  30068   ALERT
to those who regularly send checks - this address will be
changing as our treasurer is moving next month.  It is
still good for December so go ahead and use that address
this time.

Please email me with any questions or concerns!

Thanks, everyone!

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa