[Dailydrool] Update by Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 05:09:24 PST 2018

Hi one and all! Before we get started on the update, we want to make sure
we tell Aunty Sandy that we are so sorry Delilah Belle went to the Bridge.
We know how very much you loved her and we are sure she left a big hole in
your heart. So we are sending lots of drool to heal your heart. We are also
sending drool to Little Niki so she will get better soon and keep Miss
Jackie company. We are not really sure about what to do about Snoopy, other
than to yell at him not to scare his mom and dad so much. We are still
willing to send him pain relieving drool as needed.

Now for us. We had a last minute trip to camp for a week. We had a blast
even though it was spur of the moment. It seems our dad's mom is very bad.
So our Uncle told dad he better get to San Antonio so he would be there for
the funeral. Well, she is in a nursing home and she is complete skin and
bones because she refuses to eat, but boy can she talk! She talked to dad
from 8:30 in the morning to 7:30 at night and only slept for about 10
minutes. For most of the day she had fun remembering the past, but was
pretty delusional. In the evening she turned into a screaming monster. The
next day nothing. She slept all day. Actually she has slept every day since
and not talked. Mom and Dad had to head home because Dad only gets
bereavment days if she dies. And, she is not dead yet. Meanwhile we had a
blast in camp. We always do because Debbie, the camp director loves us. We
had two minor incidents. Debbie decided not to follow the directions and
gave Browyn her whimzee in the kennel with me. Well, I can't pass up a
chance to eat two whimzees, so I attacked Browyn and bullied her out of her
whimzee. Debbie got mad and yelled at me and gave Browyn another whimzee
outside the kennel. Mom was mean and decided that Beauford and I needed a
medicated bath and nail trim while she was gone, just because we have the
yeasty beasties, Anyway, Kristen, our favorite vet tech took Beauford to
the procedure room to cut his nails. Beauford likes to go to camp, but he
is easily traumatized on the vet side. Anyway, he thought they were going
to cut more lumps off of him. So, he started his usual shaking and
drooling. Debbie has never seen that and she got all scared and took his
temperature and made Dr. Watts come look at him because she thought he was
dying, especially when he wouldn't touch his oravet chew. So, she took him
to the office and sat on the floor with him and loved on him and held him
until he quit being a big fat baby! When mom came to pick us up, Debbie
told her we were very good except when I attacked the brat. Then she said
how much she loves all three of us and Beauford is such a stately
gentleman. Browyn is such a sweetheart. And, are you ready? I am her
favorite because I am so funny! Ha! So there you have it. Now we are home
and trying to catch up on loving with the mom.

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer