[Dailydrool] Drama Queen!

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 05:07:34 PST 2018

Anyone else have a drama queen? Saturday I noticed that Bugsey's nose was
looking rather dry. Even the DH commented on it. So, I went and got my jar
of aquaphor and a very small storage container. Then I scooped some into
the container with a clean spoon so the dogs and I would not be sharing
cooties. Well, Beauford got it in his head that he needed something to eat.
No, we had to finish our show and treat noses. So, I treated Bugsey's nose
and it sucked up the moisterizer quicker than I thought it should. So, I
treated Browyn's nose. Beauford came up and put his front paws on the edge
of the couch, so I swiped some on his nose. He started squeeling and fell
over sideways off the side of the couch! Still squeeling! I promise people.
This is nothing more than glorified vaseline. It doesn't burn. Finally
Beauford quit making so much noise and stomped off to his dog bed where he
laid so he wouldn't have to look at me...until I fed them dinner. I gave
Bugsey's nose an extra swipe. No response. He just kept laying in my lap.

Jennifer with Beauford the Drama Queen, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy
Princess