[Dailydrool] Partner gone

Riche Churchill ninedogs04 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 21:55:04 PST 2018

Riche wrote:
My partner died this morning at 3 a.m. It was a blessing in several ways; mostly because of the rapidly advancing Alzheimer's, but also because "our" daughter and her husband, both Lt. Cols. in the Air Force, were going to have to leave Friday and return to their posts in Germany and Turkey. (They were allowed 28 days and time was running out.)
You do not need to respond to this post; I appreciate the previous words (and cards) of sympathy and support.
Believe me when I say we had a varied and interesting life. We met because of Basset Hounds -- we both raised and showed them (mine were much better than hers!!!), but dropped out of show-business after moving here to Tennessee.
I have no regrets.
As soon as I conquer all the paperwork, will get busy on another Bugle Notes.