[Dailydrool] New foster brother

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 31 09:42:15 PST 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here

Well the clueless momPerson has done it again she dragged home another foster.  Can you believe it?  This one is a 4 year old owner surrender. He is almost all black. He wants to be my best friend but I am playing hard to get.  I barked at him, I howled at him, and I told him he absolutely positively can’t get in my dog bed with me I don’t care.   That was the first night

By day two we were having walks together and I decided he can lay NEXT TO my dog bed in the floor. Last night he was trying to get me to play and I wanted to play.....the thing is when I play I bark, non stop, and that scared him ..... also he wants to play chase and I can’t really play chase much so Natalie chased him up and down the hall, while I barked at them.....Natalie is home from college for winter break.

We get along fine, me and this foster. His name is Chomper but everyone here is calling him buddy and that might stick. The thing is, I believe my mother might be falling in love with him.  She doesn’t have all that great a record with fosters (I think her failure rate is up around 50% if she fails with this guy).  She mumbled something about always having wanted a black basset and her birthday coming on the 7th and he keeps kissing her and.......it I kind of looks to me like in spite of my best efforts I’m getting a little brother.

More later from Snoopy who will ask momPerson to update our web site so you can see him, he’s cute.

Sent from my iPaw