[Dailydrool] Another Drool Advantage....

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Fri Feb 2 14:58:42 PST 2018

Sue Autry's post reminded me that we met Sue and Dave who live in
Melbourne, FL as we have a condo in the area, which we try to get to
whenever we can from Miami.

Sue had given some general advice about a Pet ER that had opened in the
Melbourne area and I then contacted her and she and Dave have become dear
friends.

Sue was of enormous comfort to us when our Browser went to the bridge right
after Hurricane Irma, when we had escaped to the Melbourne area as we had
no electricity in Miami.

She has since given us great advice in searching for a small adult basset.
Our condo rules only allow a dog up to 40 pounds.  Our first bassets were
"grand-fathered" in when we bought our condo but now, we must stick to the
weight limits.

So making friends through the Drool has been another gift for us.

If any Droolers in the Florida area hear of a small basset anywhere from
2-5 years, please let me know.  Our ShihTzu, Sprite would love a brother or
sister.  I have applied to several rescue groups in Florida and our former
breeders are also looking out for us.

Sally