[Dailydrool] Nicknames and lurking

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 15:52:27 PST 2018

Duncan- dunker pup, dun-caroo, dunkster, the charming one

Rambo - Buttbo, Big Black Dog, Dumbo, the neurotic dog,  my baby

I tend to lurk too. In part because with a growing family and some medical issues that require a lot of physical and language therapy, I don’t have much time to post and when I do, my brain is fried and I think I won’t be very coherent. The other reason is that Duncan is very much a good boy. Not at all the OEBE streak Speedy had and I oh-so-loved. It makes our days with him pretty predictable and mundane. The DH finds this trait extremely good but to be honest, I like my bassets with a naughty streak.

Yes, I’m weird like that.

Nancy with Duncan and Rambo the Shar Pei
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com