[Dailydrool] Nicknames.

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Tue Feb 6 18:31:28 PST 2018

I have had only one hound I have a nickname for and that is Millie.  She is a very slow walker, and does a lot of smelling.  So I gave her a nickname.  I named  her some what after a Afro American actor form the 30's and 40's.  He was the comic relief in a lot of B movies.  His name was Step and Fetch It, why I do not know,  but that was his screen  name.  So I adapted it to Millie and call her Step and Sniff It, as it fits her just perfect.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com