[Dailydrool] Loki update

Kathleen riker kr1204 at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 19:56:58 PST 2018

Loki,s repeat blood work showed that his liver enzymes had dropped quite a bit, into the 600s, but not enough. Normal is 180. Since the ultrasound and the needle aspiration did not show any evidence of cancer my vet is putting him on 100 mg of milk thistle twice a day, Sam E 125 mg once a day and vitamin E 200 units twice a day. After 30 days we will recheck his blood and liver enzymes. He is active and appears to be perfectly healthy and up to his regular tricks so we are not worried.
I took Matilda in for her pre-dental bloodwork which came back fine and she fell asleep while they were looking for a vein and then taking blood. What a typical Basset hound.!
Kathy with Loki, Tallulah and Matilda

Sent from my iPad