[Dailydrool] Bronchitis

saba2r at aol.com saba2r at aol.com
Sat Feb 17 14:40:03 PST 2018

Barbara,
Our non basset, Angel, had chronic bronchitis. We don't know why but she suddenly started coughing. It was a horrendous sound. She lived another two years to age 14. It had nothing to do with her death. It never went away however, and the vet prescribed a pain med, related to morphine I think, to calm it. Due to the growing hinky issues surrounding that type of med, we routinely drove to the nearest VCA emergency vet hospital to refill.
Becca
Mommy to Roscoe P Hunter ATB and Angel the mutt sister ATB

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail