[Dailydrool] Millie update.

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 19:03:58 PST 2018

Well, Millie is dong quite well.  She is almost back to her old self.  She still does not walk real well,  which makes it hard on me.  I feel so sorry for her.  I hate when I have to somewhat drag her outside to do her business.  She does not always want to walk willingly, but does with a little tugging.  She needs most prodding first thing in the  morning and the last thing at night.  But if she sees another dog,  when will walk much better to reach it.  She even dances around for her evening meal.  But this morning was really hard for me.  It was raining and she did NOT want to go out to pee.  I got her to the front of the house and turned around and went back to the rear.  I had to pull her back, after which she did pee.  She can be sooooo stubborn.  Tomorrow she will see the neurologist and I will ask if there is anything that can be done to help her walk better.  Ever since her event in January, she is not walking as well as prior.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com