[Dailydrool] Thank you

Diana Rothe diana.rothe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 13:39:16 PST 2018

I just received a HUGE basket of flowers and they’re absolutely beautiful and with a purple bow! I wish I could put a picture of them on here but I will on Donna Lindy’s FB wall in a little bit. Thank you all so much! Going to MD Anderson was a good idea and hopefully the oncologist’s colleague at Stanford’s main campus will be able to isolate the gene that is causing my cancer and find a clinical trial that will fit. If not, I will be moving to Houston. I’m very hopeful! Thank you for all of your well wishes, prayers and purple day, and of course the flowers that are making my house smell wonderful!