[Dailydrool] March $5 Friday for Debbies Dawgs

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Feb 26 13:15:34 PST 2018

This coming Friday March 2nd is $5 Friday.  We did our first $5 Friday in
March of 2014 so we are starting our 5th year of $5 Fridays.  We are
doing something a little different this month.  Instead of helping one
rescue, we are helping 3 smaller rescues that have all had some major
senior expenses but don’t have the support base of the larger rescues.
They each have only 3 or 4 seniors but one senior can wreck a rescue’s
budget in the blink of an eye.

Our 3 rescues are Helping Hands Basset Rescue in TX, Basset Hound
Rescue of Southwest Colorado and Ohana Basset Hound Rescue in
MO.  You may have never heard of these rescues but they are out there
saving the bassets along with the other rescues.  They are all 501c3
charities as is Debbie’s Dawgs.

If you have never donated to Debbies Dawgs before, please consider
joining us.  We accept donations of all sizes and appreciate every penny.
Every penny goes to the rescue once the fundraiser is over.

Donating is very easy. Simply paypal using the friends and family
option to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com or mail a check made out
Debbie’s Dawgs to 23 Peppertree Ct. Marietta GA  30068

$5 Friday runs through Sunday, March 4th -  we transfer funds to the
rescues the following day. However we never away a late donation and
happily accept early donations so if doing it now before you forget is what
you need to do, we’re happy to see your donation!

Have a great week, everyone!

Donna, drool fueler for just Maggie these days