[Dailydrool] update blind puppy

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 20:00:05 PST 2018

We took the puppy to the Opthomologist and it is not something in the eye
itself, but probably neurological. So the next step is the neurologist and
she has an appointment for March 10 but we are going to try to get in
sooner. It is not SARDS according to the very expensive test they ran.
I will tell you guys that I have started a go fund me page for this puppy
because John and I paid for the last two Vet visits but we cannot keep
doing it and my daughter does not make that kind of money. I am going to
have to delay Doc's surgery for a bit because we cannot do both her dog and
ours. And we can't leave a 7 month old puppy without knowing what is going
on. Just not possible.
MomPerson to Doc, Conley & Merta Lou
Sad GrandMom to Johnny Frenchie.

bgszap2 at gmail.com