[Dailydrool] Nicknames

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 14:39:57 PST 2018

Love nicknames for the hounds. I have two dogs - Dexter and Reginald. Lots
of nicknames. But they'll answer to anything.

Reginald (Reggie) is usually Speed Bump or Booger Lips. He has a serious
drool output, often accompanied by some smelly dermatitis in the lip folds.
And he's a sloppy kisser. Booger lips fits perfectly.

Dexter is usually Mister D. Dexter Dawg, Bubba or Pretty Kitty. Yeah, I know
- how mean is that?  But he's the lap dog of the two. He'd curl up on my lap
forever if I let him.

And when they're side by side, it's very common for me to refer to them as
Thing One and Thing Two.

Tim 'n Puppies