[Dailydrool] Nicknames

Elena Bermudez embermudez12 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 15:25:50 PST 2018

Well, I went from lurking for 11 years to 2 posts in a day! This is huge!

Jessie:
Jess, Messy Jessie, Princess Jessie, The Diva, Fatsy Cline, Lazy Fuentes

Barney:
Barnes, Barnabus, Barnestable, Barnes & Noble, Blarney, The Fighter (not
due to aggression, but to his many medical issues he has come through with
flying colors in his life. I could write a VERY lengthy post just on his
medical history. For starters he had 3 surgeries just last year and this
guy is now about 12 or 13!)

Our corgi Badger doesn't really have any good nicknames on his own, but he
and Jessie are known as The Gruesome Twosome due to their affinity for
snacking on turds. Badger and Barney are known as The Bad Breath Brothers
which is more self explanatory.

Droolfully yours,
Elena with Jessie, Barney & Badger

Virus-free.