[Dailydrool] WHADIDIDO??

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 12:01:01 PST 2018

This be Conly. Whaddidido? Im in jail evryne mad at me she smkd me wif a
brush

See she put bleke dog onna grmng tble. I hate that. She pd more tenshun to
he than me. Meke me growly. Frst I trd to get onna tble to but she said no

da bebe runnin around barkin jumpin up an dwn bumpng inna me I no like dat.
Meke me growlier.

I try tellin bebe dog leeb me alone get away no bmp Uncle Cnly youse hear?
An she bumity bumpity pushpush shove  an da MamaPerson she tellin me cool
cool be cool but she gotta bleke dog onna tebel no can help what he jump
off an pull eberfing down an she tawkin and tawkin and  bebe dog she
runanjump whap inna Uncle Cnly an I saz

*DATS IT!* *You done messed up child*. an den I says CHOMP
and da Mama rite dere pushing me away smkd me toppamy liddle head an
yellin-- pickup da bebedog and drop she inna chair yell STAYDERE an yell at
bleke dog STAYDERE an she grabt me by my neck an excort me to my liddle
jail cell an here i is. I done tawt Bebe dog no shove Uncle Cnly round and
Mama Person you let Cnly on dat tebel firss after this.
Mama mite not egree....

Goodness to ebberone
Cnly the Jailbrd.