[Dailydrool] Gracie checking in

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 5 21:36:57 PST 2018

Hi it’s Gracie,

My butt hurts.  It really does I have a big owie it’s tender and what’s more  mommy took me to a strange place, they gave me a buncha drugs ..... I was sailing along there.....next thing I know I’m in a very small cage and my butt hurts.   You know I’ve read about things like this happening I just hope I’m not pregnant.  And that I didn’t catch anything.  No one will tell me why my butt hurts

My arm pit hurts too I had a nice tasty lump to chew on there and it’s gone they stole it well for two days I left that incision alone but this morning I decided it itches like CRAZY and I MUST chew it which is strictly not allowed so the clueless momPerson put an inflatable donut on my neck and now my armpit itches and my butt hurts and it takes 3 tries to get through the Dog door wearing this thing

I have to put up with all of this until a week from Monday. She better have a boatload of cookies

Love,
Gracie

Sent from my iPaw