[Dailydrool] Drool for Clara

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Mon Jan 8 14:30:06 PST 2018

I'm so sorry Clara is going through such a rough patch right now! We've dealt with vestibular as well. It's a slow recovery process, but it teaches you to savor every little step forward. Our Scout's eyes changed after she was struck with the disease. Maybe Clara's eye problems might be related. Healing drool is being slung your way for some good news. Our Emma loved her virtual tour of London with Clara and can't thank her enough for the experience. She says, "Take care, dear tour guide, and get well soon. Ah-roos to you!"

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf