[Dailydrool] Benign

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 9 15:20:42 PST 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here,
Benign.  There it is.  Now, hopefully I haven't terrified anyone like the last time.  That's a nice word.  Nothing scary about it.  It has to do with Gracie's lump in her armpit of course.
the Dr called and she said a bunch of stuff the momPerson couldn't understand because momPerson is literally clueless ...... the Dr dumbed it down for momPerson ...... it was an "oma" which is on the benign end of the spectrum AND the Dr got clean (but slightly close) margins meaning the removal was curative.
Plus Gracie's butt is all better, she can poop just fine, control everything, no discharge nor discomfort.
More later from Snoopy who heard his clueless parents saying we were ALL having steak for dinnerwith Gracie who is getting her own steak