[Dailydrool] Reggie Repawt from the Frozen Wasteland

djefla50 at gmail.com djefla50 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 14:34:16 PST 2018

Hello all!

Where am I and why am I here? I was kidnapped out of my nice Florida home and transported to the frozen wasteland called Rhode Island! I cannot believe the COLD! 3 degrees in the a.m. when I have to go outside to take care of personal business. I just about froze my nebberminds. However, I do have a lot of fun in the white dirt. It's cold and frosty and TASTY! I love eating it! It's like a snow cone flavored with dirt, leaves and essence of wild critter. The Dadperson hates me eating the snow. The Momperson says she'll ask the drool. Is the drool an oracle or crystal ball or what? So here's her question - is it ok for me to eat snow?

Sending heart healing drool to all that have lost a fur baby and health healing drool to all that need it. I have lots to spare.

Reggie, intrepid repawter and Daria

Sent from my iPad