[Dailydrool] Eating Snow

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Jan 11 13:51:47 PST 2018

Dear Reggie-

Yes, the Drool is da oracle and I frequently woof with a doyg-enne of the Drool, the late Auntie Feyfey. Dean, Absecon School of Basset Social Graces, Forever Queen,  Assistant Manager to Mama Tootsie ATB, former editor and Chief Scribe of Dear Feyfey.

Snow is potable. Edible. Whatever you like to do with it, help yourself, just make sure it is clean and white. Yellow is not preferred. Fluffy is da best. I love snow. Auntie Feyfey loved snow. I have lived nearly an entire year after vet lady wanted to send me to the bridge, in the hope of seeing my snow again. I did. It is melting. I am hoping for more.

It is, however, a matter of pawsonal taste. There are houndies and houndettes who eschew this fine fare. Simply put. More for me.

Just to make sure, I should check out your snow. Please feel free to put some in a sealed bowl and send it, packed in dry ice. Which is fun to watch, but not edible.

Pawtunia