[Dailydrool] Edgar/pills

Terry Pettett tmpettett at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 13:46:31 PST 2018

So does anyone have a solution for a Basset, who has tasted cephalexin?? Edgar`s surgery went well, now recovery has started. Up until today, pills in cheese were the norm. However somewhere along the line, he got a taste of the cephalexin, so now he doesn`t want to take ANYTHING me or my wife try to give him!!!??? Short of opening the mouth and pushing it down, we are at wits end. He has always been great at taking pills till today. We want to keep the momentum going his way, just don`t like to be so direct. Thanks Terry and Maryann & Edgar